Camp is a massive adventure for 8 - 13 year olds.
After all the uncertainty of the past two years, we are really excited to say,
Yes to being together!
Yes to the best fun ever!
Yes to inviting our friends!!
The all-important dates:
We have an early bird price of £140 closing on 1 June. The full price for one child is £150.
We also have a sibling discount of £10 per child. If you are using the early bird discount the sibling discount will apply to only one child. So if you are booking two children and using the early bird discount your total will come to £140 for child 1 and £130 for child 2. Payment methods and bank details will be sent in the confirmation email you receive once you've submitted your form.
For us, camping has always meant tents, sleeping on the ground alongside friends, getting so hungry from being outdoors that you eat twice as much as you would at home and waking up to the sound of the dawn chorus! It is about time away from screens and gadgets, enjoying the gorgeous natural world of fields, rivers and forests. We hope you will discover new things about yourself and about God too. We hope you will grow in confidence in your own relationship with him in a way that will set you up for life.
Important things to know:
1. All of our leaders are DBS checked, interviewed and references taken.
2. This is a Christian camp where young people are introduced to an atmosphere of worship, prayer and bible teaching.
3. We do play messy games and get messy.
4. We are noisy sometimes.
5. We do teach children to wash up and clean toilets.
6. We do carry out risk assessments for all of our activities and use bona-fide providers for specialist activities.